My phone is unable to find the Loop to begin the setup process
1. Confirm the Loop you're trying to setup hasn't already been setup on another account by someone
else. You should see a screen that says “To get started, download and open the Loop app on your phone”.
If the Loop is not on this screen then it has already been set up and you won’t be able to connect
to it via the setup process.
2. Restart your phone - This usually takes care of any issues on the
3. Restart your Loop - To restart your Loop please press and hold the power button on
the back of your Loop for 3 seconds - you’ll see a message that your Loop is shutting down. After your Loop
has turned off, press the power button once more to turn it back on.
4. Open the Loop app again and try the setup process again.
5. If you’re still unable to connect
and setup Loop after following these steps, please contact our support team through the app for further
My frame is stuck on a logo screen
1. If your frame is stuck on the following screen it may be having trouble downloading your photos.
2. To solve this issue, open the Loop app and press the Menu button at the bottom right of the screen.
3. Select Frame settings in the menu
4. Select the frame that’s having problems
5. Select Albums on this Loop
6. Now turn all of the toggles to the off position (white)
7. Wait 10 seconds, then turn the toggles back to the on position (blue) to re-sync your album(s) back onto your Loop frame.
8. After a moment your album photos should appear on your Loop’s screen